To disable a website connect portal, please follow these steps.
- Log in as a super user to any portal on the production server.
- Click on the Host link in the top right hand corner of the portal.
- Click on the Site Management icon.
- Find the portal that needs to be disabled, click on the Edit icon for that portal.
- Go to the Advanced Settings tab
- Scroll down to the host settings section, expand that.
- Set the "Expiry Date" to yesterday, and click the update button.
- All hits to that site will now get a (this site has expired) message.